Intuition saved my life—literally and metaphorically.
Developing your intuition can be difficult—these Apple tree teachings are here to help.
Intuition is the language used by your apple tree true self— which is why intuition is critical to knowing yourself.
Intuition is not from the mind, it’s the mind that translates what comes to conscious awareness from intuition.
But isn’t my mind the right tool for the job of working out who I really am? Unfortunately not. The mind can be the single biggest barrier to knowing your self. Ask me, I’ve struggled with a busy, self-doubting, self-conscious mind for most of my life. If it were not for intuition, I would’ve never been able to access a wiser perspective. Intuition has literally and metaphorically saved my life—and more than once.
Our natural intuition can be the greatest of gifts, but it also comes with obstacles that we need to learn to overcome. I’ve spent my life working to test intuition and then to understand it. I’ve made many mistakes along the way and I’ve misunderstood the true purpose of intuition. I was not born with a peaceful mind I was born with a busy
This blog is my way of helping you to develop your intuition so that it serves your true self, to overcome some of the most common obstacles.
Some of the obstacles we face while developing our intuition include:
- Ignorance — simply not knowing how to develop Apple tree based intuition.
- The tricks of the ego — not being able to tell the difference between intuition and ego.
- Wishful thinking — imagination instead of reality.
- Restless busy minds — how to still the mind to access your intuition when there are noisy distracting thoughts.
- Misinterpretation — misunderstanding our intuition — which is linked to poor translation,
- Poor intuitive translation — not being able to translate subtle knowing into accurate words.
- Taking on others burdens — out of love, carrying the burdens and destinies of others.
- Carrying others emotions — by tuning into others, we feel their emotions inside of our own body-mind, this can happen unconsciously resulting in us carrying others feelings.
- Thinking that the only way to help others with our intuition is to tell them what to do — there are many other beautiful ways to help people by using our intuition that
don’tinclude giving advice.
- Changes in how intuition works for us as the mind becomes
self realized— intuition can change during journeyof enlightenment.
These intuitive dialogues teach us how to develop our intuition in a natural way and show us how to use our intuition to know our true self.
Check in regularly for new dialogues, follow this blog to be updated when you intuitive dialogues are posted.
Sometimes after teaching an online class, I feel moved to go on Facebook live to share an extract from the class. This happened after a recent Intuition Coaching Class. Enjoy this most essential intuition teaching. No matter if you are a beginner in terms of your...
If you want to calm a busy mind in order to use your intuition more accurately, or to be able to meditate deeply, or to practice mindfulness, or even to just experience more peace— you've probably already discovered how hard it is to still a busy or restless mind....
Ego vs true intuition. QUESTION: How can we tell the difference between our inner guidance, true intuition and the voice of the ego, or wishful thinking? APPLE TREE ANSWER: True inner guidance has a different effect on the body-mind. The false causes some...
4 Keys to developing intuition that is in service to your true self. After realising that intuition was possibly real, I went on a mission to test it. My ever sceptical mind fiercely guarded my fear of being gullible, I didn't to believe I wanted to know for certain....